Water treatment is the process that makes water more acceptable for a specific end-use. The end use may be drinking, industrial water supply, irrigation, river flow maintenance, water recreation or many other uses, including being safely returned to the environment. RO Plant or Treatment system removes contaminants and undesirable components, or reduces their concentration so that the water becomes fit for its desired end-use.
RO Plant Process:
RO Plant Treatment for drinking water production involves the removal of contaminants from raw water to produce water that is pure enough for human consumption without any short-term or long-term risk of any adverse health effect. Substances that are removed during the process of drinking water treatment include suspended solids, bacteria, algae, viruses, fungi, and minerals such as iron and manganese.
The processes involved in removing the contaminants include physical processes such as settling and filtration, chemical processes such as disinfection and coagulation and biological processes such as slow sand and activated carbon filtration.
Measures taken to ensure water quality not only relate to the treatment of the water, but to its conveyance and distribution after treatment. It is therefore common practice to keep residual disinfectants in the treated water to kill bacteriological contamination during distribution.
What Wapp Offers ?
Bestowed with an ingenious team of designers and advanced production unit, we are able to manufacture , supply, and export an exclusive range of Water Treatment Plant or ro plant for our clients. Designed to offer clean and apparent water, this plant is widely demanded due to its optimum filtration performance.
• High speed large gravity flow
• Automatic control panel
• Adjustable water leveling equipment
A combination selected from the following processes is used for water treatment plant or ro plant:
• Pre-chlorination for algae control and arresting biological growth
• Aeration along with per-chlorination for removal of dissolved iron when present with small amounts relatively of manganese
• Coagulation for flocculate or slow-sand filtration
• Coagulant aids, also known as polyelectrolytes – to improve coagulation and for more robust floc formation
• Sedimentation for solids separation that is removal of suspended solids trapped in the floc
• Filtration to remove particles from water either by passage through a sand bed that can be washed and reused or by passage through a purpose designed filter that may be washable.
• Disinfection for killing bacteria viruses and other pathogens.
• Other available technology depending upon client end usages application.
We are a reliable firm, which is engaged in offering Water Treatment Plants or ro plant to respectable clients. The offered range of water treatment plants is made using premium grade raw material and highly advanced technology in strict conformation with the highest quality norms and standards.
In addition to this, the offered range of ro plant is highly appreciated in the market for its high accuracy and quality. Our quality professionals make sure to check the entire ro plant assembly on varied characteristics so as to offer flawless projects at customers’ premises.