SMART RO Water Purifier Plant System
Wapp has created niche in the field of offering Smart RO Water Purifier Plant System for Indian & overseas customers. This product is used to remove the harmful chemicals and minerals dissolved in the water thereby restoring the quality of the water.Entire range of Smart RO purifier system is manufactured by using finest material & sophisticated technology by specially trained experts in this field. All systems are thoroughly tested for various parameters under the supervision of chemical/mechanical & electrical professionals. This state of the art of the product comply with national quality standards.
The Smart RO Water Purifier Plant System is equipped with many latest filtration systems like Dual media filter, Activated Carbon Filter, Reverse Osmosis, UV unit etc. It is live example of efficient water purification technology providing different stages of purification including filtration, RO, UF etc.
Features of Smart RO Water Purifier Plant System
- TDS Sensor with controller for monitoring & controlling the TDS present in the water
- An alarm system is provided to notify when TDS goes below < 30 mg/l.
- For ensuring disinfection, UV system is installed.
- Ozonator (optional) can be included for enhancing water quality .
- Mineral cartridges are provided for maintaining adequate amount of minerals in product water.
- Flow meter is provided at the outlet of permeate water to measure the quantity of water treated.
- Automatic backwash facility.
- Web monitoring feature is available which create alerts for service needs. ‘Auto service call.
- Life of cartridge or membrane can be monitored through web monitoring.
- The proposed Smart RO Water Purifier Plant is FULLY – AUTOMATIC system & have several advantages over conventional manual system which is normally operated through control panel.
- In Smart RO Purifier System, control panel displays the product water quantity before it enters into product water storage tank.
- Available Safety features – Low Suction Pressure, High Level etc.
- Customized to handle variable TDS levels.
(The process of reverse osmosis(Ro Water Purifier Plant) requires a driving force to push the fluid through the membrane. This is achieved by high pressure pump. The higher the pressure, the larger the driving forces. Thus, High Pressure Pumps shall be installed for pumping the feed water into the RO Water purifierr Plant unit, at pressure high enough to overcome the osmotic pressure. Reverse osmosis uses a membrane that is semi-permeable, allowing the fluid that needs purification to pass through it, while rejecting the contaminants that retained by applying pressure on the feed side as a driving force, thereby removing total dissolved solids (TDS). Most reverse osmosis technologies uses cross flow to allow the membrane to continually clean itself)
SMART RO Water Purifier Plant – Range:- Just to meet your need for RO water purifier plant
- OPEN RO WATER PURIFIER PLANT SYSTEM – 100 lph to 10000 lph.
- ENCLOSED RO WATER PURIFIER PLANT SYSTEM – 250 lph to 2000 lph
Why WAPP for this Product ?
WAPP-Water-Air Pollution Prevention committed to provide environmental solutions to urban/rural India. Since 1996, WAPP has been providing solutions for water, energy, waste water and environment management to numerous hotels, hospitals, housing societies, industries and commercial complexes. Our prime objective is to provide innovative solutions to protect environment and we call it “Eco-Innovision”.
WAPP is specialized in the field of water & waste water treatment & continuously working for the need of Indian customers.Have 20+ years of rich experience in Indian market & in-house R&D & manufacturing capabilities for development and production of RO Water Purifier Plant Systems.
WAPP offer post sales services in the form of remote monitoring/technical services, AMCs, O&M,& comprehensive services for the comfort of customers.